Accuracy potential of your rifle and ammunition...

May 29 2017 at 5:57 AM
Patrick  (Login pat601)
YF12

Response to Do you guys think we all read into benchrest accuracy a little much ? ...

can only be read from a solid bench rest under ideal (windless) conditions.

Benchresting is the only "scientific" and credible method of determining;
1) the grouping capabilities of any ammo
2) the point of impact and adjustments
3) any gun's true accuracy potential

Now when my foot is on that slippery rock and I'm leaning against that tree ....that 1/2 inch group means everything because I now know that I do in fact have a 1/2 in to work with and what I must do to land my 1/2 in group potential on my intended target.

DOPE....(data on personal equipment) or doping refers to a snipers notebook on his particular rifle. DOPE is something any serious shooter compiles on paper or in his mind....best gleaned from a solid rest.

If your "Impact" outshoots your "Condor" from the bench, I believe it will out shoot your "Condor" everywhere else.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.