That sounds right.

May 30 2017 at 11:05 PM

KW  (Login CuomoSux)
YF12

Response to Re: Crazy but

I use the same holdover on my PCPs through changing magnifications, but that may be just that the trajectory is flatter than that of the M54.

I was confused by the changing POI relative to the reticle, but you are right that I should have expected it.

I was a little concerned that I was not holding UNDER at 10 yards. I guess the setup was optimized for 30 yards and the 10 yard target must be catching the pellet on the way up while the 50 yard target it catching it on the way down.

My buddy picked the gun up today. I made him shoot groups at 10, 30, and 50 yards using the reticle picture in the OP. He did very well and the gun was shooting as it should. I don't like to click scopes on a springer. I figure set it and forget it and use the reticle for changes in distance is the best policy.

Thanks for the comments.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.