It's here!!!!!!!!

June 14 2017 at 11:35 AM
Don  (Login Nvreloader)
YF12

Well guys,

The new Qb-79 22 cal, arrived around 3:30 pm, my time, read the manuals etc, cleaned the bbl,
screwed the 88/90 grm adapter into the drop down block, after lubing the "O" rings etc, on both pcs.

Screwed in a 88 grm cylinder, loaded and fired 1st shot, nothing but a mouse fart puff??
reloaded again and the sound level was a little louder, but NOT by much,
reloaded again and the sound level came up by 3-4 times, which sounded uniform for the next 5 shots.

Pulled out the Magnetic V-3 chrono set the spacing spec's,
and fired a 5 shot strings, using 14.3 gr pellets, average fps was 425-450 fps, temp was 65*.

Sounded kinda weak to me.
Will shoot some more tomorrow, I feel that some mods are in the cards.

Also arrived with this AR package deal, I have a Valken brand name Co2, 9 oz bottle that states,
CO2 ONLY, NO HPA on it's label?? 2-1/16" dia by 10" long, and has a 3K burst disc installed.

Here is the web site for this bottle,
http://www.valken.com/Tank-Valken-CO2-A ... -stamp-9oz

It appears that I can NOT use HPA in this tank??

I wanted to get a Ninja sp regulator for HPA with this tank, for the winter months use etc,
Now I am confused about this tank and it's use etc.

Can this tank be used for HPA, if the psi is kept below 2000 psi,
and with a Ninja SP reg, when I hand pump to fill it ??

I will provide more info tomorrow after I run some more shots thru it,
using the 88 grm cylinder etc.

And another Amazon package of pellets arrived a couple of hours ago,
there was lots of rattling going on inside this package, don't sound good,
open it up and found that 600+ pellets loose inside, all 3 cans had opened up during shipping,
and mixed together, WTH......

I sent an email and awaiting their reply.

More later,

Tia,
Don

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.