Return to Index  

I don't have a chrono so I can't speak to that, one thing I do with my 79, and my

June 14 2017 at 5:28 PM
Tim in California   (Login TimandDenise)
YF

Response to It's here!!!!!!!!

850 Air Magnum is drill and tap the 88 or 90 gram (bottle?) for a Foster fitting.

On the 850 the whole thing is still short enough that the front of the plastic stock still fits on it, I checked but I don't usually put it on. I wrapped the cyl in black tape to hide the shine.

I used the Walther brand cylinder because, when I checked it, they are about 1/4inch thick at the base.

I used the smallest drill bit that I could for that tap size and also used an undersized tap so it would be a tight fit.

I bulk fill from a 20oz bottle that I have from my paintball era and it works just fine.

I realize that not everyone can or will want to do this, or will like the idea at all, c'est la vie...

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.