how tight do those .22 piledrivers fit your rifles?

June 14 2017 at 10:23 PM
GregK  (Login gregkma)
YF12

Response to Another look at Piledrivers

I picked up some .22 H&N piledrivers and H&N rabbit magnum II recently to try in my 50fpe Air Ranger, looking for something heavier than the barracuda match I've been shooting. Both seem to fit extremely tight, and I haven't been willing to push either all the way into the barrel yet let alone fire, as it just seems like they are going to get stuck and cause a real hassle to remove. Anyone out there fired either of these from a .22 Ranger?

Also bought some JSB jumbo monster 25.39gr and the jumbo beasts 33.95gr should show up soon. The jumbo monster fit and fire fine, though I have not tested accuracy or velocity/power at all yet.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.