Return to Index  

Lol I love hearing everyone opinion !!!

June 15 2017 at 8:32 AM

Joe Wayne Rhea  (Login JoeWayneRhea)
YF12

Response to Thanks very nice video but

That's the fun part of making videos like this . We all have different things that are important to us. I click and dial so mildots are cool .But I mostly don't use them . For me best glass , and good repeatable tracking , and holding zero are tops on my have to have list . The Nikon has the best glass in my opinion , and I've owned each one at one time or another .
If I used mildots the weaver Kaspa would have ranked higher for me . Good glass , but the one I had didn't track very well....But it held Zero Great !
I've used all if these on springers , but no magnum springers . I think everyone but the Aeon is springer good to go . That's main reason I listed Aeon lower on the list . Its a really nice scope , but they have a lot of returns , and stopped warranty on spring guns I was told .

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.