Honestly I'd like to know the "reason" for the "NO, NO, NO"

June 15 2017 at 11:50 AM
Robert  (Login BigTinBoat)
YF12

Response to Re: dangerous precedent?.........

Was it just for not starting a "dangerous precedent"? or is it your "opinion" that it is actually dangerous to use 1800psi in the bottle? Not looking for argument, just reasoning.

With the RWS850 and the QB's the guns are "designed" for CO2, right? When you convert to HPA aren't you still using the same gun parts? Is it different to fill a "CO2 tank" with 1800 psi of air then it is to fill a "CO2 valve" with 1800 psi of air? or a "CO2 tube"(which is what you are doing with the QB79)? That's what I was referencing.

Other then the guy who "epoxied" the HiPac into his tube, and sealed his valve to the tube, do you have reference to these other "disasters"? I've actually looked and couldn't find any.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.