To be quite blunt-

June 15 2017 at 7:30 PM
Doug Wall  (Login DougWall)
YF

Response to Honestly I'd like to know the "reason" for the "NO, NO, NO"

Only an idiot would consistently pressurize a CO2 rated tank to 2K psi. CO2 pressure is normally around 850 psi. The safety margin for CO2 tanks is not designed for that kind of pressure. Over pressure will stress and stretch the aluminum, which could lead to a catastrophic, explosive failure. I would also advise to keep the regulated pressure to 1100-1200 psi. Too high pressure will valve lock the QB 79 (I've had it happen on a hot day with CO2).

How much is your life worth? The 1100 psi regulated Ninja tank is only $90 from Archer's, and the Ninja tanks fit the "under 2" rule", and don't have to be hydroed (that's from Ninja).

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.