VERY good work. Have you noticed less loosening of screws?

June 16 2017 at 8:11 AM
JD  (Login JamesDingle777)

Response to Some fitting required.....

If I attempt this, it would have to be with all hand tools. I have no drill press. I do have a ton of hand tools though, & Dewalt & Milwaukee power tools. Rounding the screw head can be done. Rounding the radius would have to be done carefully with much checking. You Sir are very good at what you do.
Your idea of using the beefy escutcheon is a great one. You could easily start installing these for $50.00 a gun and cost of parts & shipping. Your work is that good that it is definitely professional grade. A Man set up with a Machine shop is a VERY lucky Man in this hobby.
Again Terry, best install I've ever seen. As good as any master tuner I've had do this to. Thank you and GB!

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.