Thanks Brother Kevin. Same to you, that Disco is a shooter for sure.

June 17 2017 at 1:21 AM

db  (Login Diamondback)
YC

Response to Re: And the Plinkering Continues...20 cal Theoben Rapid MK2

I have a modded Disco / TKO trigger I planned on installing in my Disco, but it seems the "In" thing nowadays is to install a slicked-up Mrod trigger pack in Discos, with the necessary spacer.

My 22 Disco (one of the first 100 made) is so neat, it reminds me of the old single shot Falcon FN series rifles, in a way.

I've got a custom walnut stock on it by a former yellow member who sold many custom stocks here years ago. Follows the original lines a lot, but has an improved wrist geometry.

It nails & rips empty CO2 carts suspended at 55-60 yards, even with it's heavy trigger, when I do my part.

Hmmm...I might have another Plinkering Project...Disco / Mrod trigger mod happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.