If if comes down to style (wadcutter) and weight... search...

June 17 2017 at 1:45 PM
Jeff D  (Login jcdx25)
YC

Response to The difference between the 200s and the target 200T...

Mid 7's gr wads may be the avg but at 10m power levels (or close) a grain matters.

My dedicated 10m stuff (a Steyr pistol and an FWB rifle) like Meisterkugeln 8.2's the best. There are several other wads out there in the low-mid 8's. and the RWS Supermags (9.3gr) are as good as the JSB 10.3's in my higher power rifles (at 20y and less) but diff poi so only shoot them for offhand practice with those rifles, on a 10m target now...

I've had a CZ200 down to about 9.5fpe. Below that got erratic with shot to shot variances.
I purchased a replacement tube with quick fill and reg for the one I have now, it's at 10.5 fpe. I could have specified that the reg be set to any level. I've not been in to adjust it but might in a few weeks. I think I want another 25-50 FPS out of it.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.