Return to Index  

think the torch...

June 17 2017 at 9:48 PM
gubb33ps  (Login gubb33ps)
YF

Response to Robert, thank you very much. I was hoping you would chime in. I'm of the

..would be a smaller area/ more pin-point heat source..we want to heat the barrel away from the TKO and let conduction take care of the glue bond... and less likely to also heat the TKO.

Have only had to resort to heat on the ones that were glued on (and BAM 50/51 barrels that are glued into the breech)....but have had it work with no ill effects on the barrel (depends on what was used as glue). Clear fast set drug-store epoxy gives up easier, and as that's likely the most common used, have a pretty good chance of freeing that TKO without melting anything.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.