sub 12 fpe HW77 in .177

June 18 2017 at 11:02 AM
Roy  (Login homology)
YC

Response to As if This hasn't been asked before.

It does everything I do with an airgun 90% of the time-- standing in my back porch and shooting 1" metal spinners at 30-35 yards in my backyard.
Self contained, superbly accurate, and takes me back to my childhood summers when I spent whole afternoons shooting tin cans with a springer.

I will keep my Clearidge 3-9 scope for it, and keep a backup Williams aperture sight. I don't think I will need anything more. Until I bought the HW77 I didn't know something so close to the perfect airgun was ever built. The only improvement I could think of would be if Weihrauch had put their globe front sight on it, but the post sight is quite usable.

Roy

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.