Jeff, thanks for your experience and reply....I hope you can salvage all the parts that

June 18 2017 at 4:33 PM
Tim in California   (Login TimandDenise)
YF

Response to Have a similar project on the bench although it will be a couple weeks

you are working on. Those rifles are not exactly cheap and mucking one up would be a sad thing.
I'm not able to afford one of those upper level rifles, it would be a bad day for me if I had one and then screwed the pooch working on it. ..

My barrel /TKO issue is a back burner project, I have had the rifle over a year and haven't fussed with it much, just shot it enough to know it had a problem.

I will be doing something with it in the next few days, maybe. .

Thanks to all for assisting me, I am grateful for everyone's experience and willingness to help..

You guys are awesome. ..

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.