A few considerations..

June 18 2017 at 10:37 PM
Eric Sanders  (Login Eric_Sanders)
YF12

Response to So what you're saying is that no matter what, if a side

A lot depends on the size of the wheel.
If the wheel is in the order of 4" diameter, you generally can get away with fitting the wheel to a larger variety of scope.
Above that and you have to be more concerned about clearances. Some scopes are narrow enough that the wheel may hit either the ring ear or your stock. I produced wheels that for some scopes I need to press fit in an extended hub in order to move the wheel out away from the scope in order to get the proper clearances.
Another thing to consider, but is much more rare is the set screw placement. You need to be sure that the set screws seat against the thicker part of the focus knob and not the thinner section where the stock yardages are marked.

Regards,
Eric Sanders
scope-werks.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.