Return to Index  

Similar experience with Die J dated Oct 1, 2013

July 12 2017 at 9:40 AM
Jason  (Login nervoustrigger)
YF12

Response to Crosman Premier box problems....

They had bad molding artifacts but the head sizes were also all over the place (taking care not to measure across the parting line). If memory serves, they did trend large like what you are seeing. I posted a detailed writeup on another forum but the photos are now a casualty of Photobucket. I'll see if I can fix it tonight and post a link.

There was a thread here just a few days ago where I inquired about more recent experiences with the boxed Crosmans but there wasn't a lot of feedback. I was really more interested in the heavies since I have some PCPs that have grouped excellently with some older tins from 2012-2013. I haven't hit that lottery since.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention because I was thinking about trying again and you saved me the trouble.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.