Return to Index  

Steyr LG110 ft scope rings query

July 12 2017 at 11:12 PM
Tony  (Login tonyv138)
YF12

I am looking for some information.
I have Steyr LG110 FT (16J) with the standard Steyr Weaver rail. The scope is Sightron SIII 10x50-60. With current rings the scope center line is 58mm above the bore center line. I measured this via the foil and pinhole method. The rifle shoots really high @25M. I had to turn elevation knob 1.5 turns from optical center to bring the POI down.

Looking to see if someone else has been in the same boat and how did you solve this problem.

I am considering to purchase a set of adjustable rings to solve this issue - Burris XTR or Sportsmatch ATP 72. If someone uses Burris XTR what model do you use and how do you like these in terms of adjustability and in general.

thanks

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.