Return to Index  

Keep trying

July 13 2017 at 7:27 AM
wahoowad  (Login wahoowad)
YF

Response to son & grandsons have no interest my airguns

I have no idea what you have tried, but just encourage you to try different approaches.

Maybe you tried shooting paper targets? Try shooting reactive targets, or going squirrel hunting or pesting on a farm.

Maybe you tried with your old guns? Give them their own.

Maybe they might prefer the bigger bang of a powerburner to first get hooked on shooting. Then the appreciation for what we get from airgunning might take hold.

Everybody is different. They might come to like the sport, just different than what motivates you. You have given me a flood of memories though with this post. I don't remember how I came into my first BB gun, but I remember being in the woods every single day with my trusty dog and my best buddy and we had tons of freedom and spent our days exploring and adventuring. We certainly stretched the limits of good sense many times, shot stuff we should not have shot. I probably would not have enjoyed myself if I didn't have that extensive freedom to enjoy and appreciate the bb gun.

Good luck.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.