Return to Index  

Help Please.......

July 14 2017 at 2:56 PM
Lonnie Barnes  (Login Lonnie11)
YC

I have had Eric Sanders Scope Knob program on my computer for some years; However have never quite mastered it. I don't know of any written instructions (by the each type sequence) and have in the past talked directly to Eric but ended up letting him take charge of my computer to accomplish entering all the data. I would like to think I'm of average intelligence but am going to have to plead ignorance on handling this.

Can some one take me by the hand and lead me through the data entry to the final end of my being able to print a label? Since I have de-tuned my FX 400 my old tape is now incorrect. My current data will be using .22 Crossman Premier 14.3 gr. domed at 800 fps with using a .023 BC.

My contact info is as follows: lonniebarnes 11 at sbc global dot net OR cell 9 one 8 408 three 5 nine four.

In advance......Much grass!!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.