Prosport tune options

July 14 2017 at 9:12 PM
Josh3rd  (Login josh3rd)
YF12

Members I need your opinion, your experience and options of tunes that apply to Pro Sports. Basically I would love to get my prosport tuned or at least a good thorough through by someone who is very experienced and knowledgeable in that field. Now I do not want a 12 FPE prosport I would like to keep the same factory power or maybe just a little bit less or a little bit more but I want what Pro Sport owners have experienced or are experiencing now with a smooth shot cycle, repeatability of power and accuracy (so as long as I do my part). I would like to have the right lubes applied/used (krytok, I think that's how it's spelled) after market breach and piston seals from JM or vortek, as well as one of their springs or their kits.

So tell me what do you have, what are the pros and cons of the choices and so forth. I am just trying to see what is available and what route I should take and with whom

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.