Return to Index  

Airgunning regrets!

July 15 2017 at 7:13 AM
MDriskill  (Login MDriskill)
YF12

Response to Webley sidelevers

I guess over the years, we all sell guns we'd like to have back! I have a Tracker now (in "Barnett Spitfire" guise), but have had 3 others, plus an Osprey and a walnut-stocked Viscount, that I've sold over the years. WHAT WAS I THINKING, LOL... These guns are pretty hard to find in the states now. I'd like to have that Viscount (long-barreled Tracker) back in particular, sob...

All these guns are CNC-made, and don't have the fine hand-fitting of the taps that you see in the older Webley Mk3, or pre-war sidelevers. I think tap/bore misalignment is probably the most common source of accuracy issues in them, but that can be adjusted by a guy that knows what he's doing. There used to be a fellow named Rick Oberst who specialized in exactly that, but haven't heard from him in many moons.

This message has been edited by MDriskill on Jul 15, 2017 8:00 AM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.