Return to Index  

TX200hc buyers regret?

July 15 2017 at 9:10 PM
Donald Elliott  (Login charlie350)
YF12

I recently bought a TX200hc in .177 just because I have read so many great things about it . And the seller went above and beyond working with me and allowing me to make payments and the gun showed up in perfect shape and shoots like a dream!!! BUT I just can't seem to make a connection with it at all. I own almost all of the higher end spring guns and that's where my love of airguns is Diana's HWs FWBs and a soft spot for Per 2000s BSA springers!!! So much so that I now have the BSA superstar in all 3 calibers (only took 8 years to track down) but I just can't connect with the TX200hc and I have tryed very hard . Have shot over 3 tins with it in as many weeks it is very accurate!!! And not at all hard to cock or shoot well but its like the gun has put up a wall around its self and will not let me into its inner sanctum. Now I am not sure if it is because I really wanted it in .22 or if I really wanted a HW97 instead ? Has anybody ever felt like this or am I being weird? Even a old crappy mk2 BSA meteor I got in a trade and have shot 2 times in 4 years felt like it was my gun as soon as I pulled it out of the shipping box. In fact I have got that filling with all of the +25 springers I own now . With the Tx200 it fills like I borrowed it and its not mine so much so I'm seriously considering putting up a WTT add for a HW97 in .22 before the weekends out . I can't be the only one this has happened to CAN I ?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.