sittin' bucket and cross-sticksJuly 15 2017 at 10:57 PM
|William Wiseman (Login wcwiseman)|
Someone on the Yellow often speaks of shooting from his 'sittin' bucket' and using cross-sticks...
I'd love to know DETAILS - like what kind of bucket, what size, and how tall and then what kind of cross-sticks and
hints on using them... I shoot mostly springers, so the cross-sticks may be not the way to go, but maybe there's a work-around?
Reason I'm asking is I'm gettin' older and it's difficult physically doing things outside, more and more,
and the bucket and cross-sticks sounds like a comfortable way to continue shooting in the outdoors.
- Ed will be along shortly to set you straight N/T - Donald Elliott on Jul 15, 2017, 11:17 PM
- Jump over to the FT/Green forum - you might get answered quicker?.nt - SteveV on Jul 16, 2017, 7:49 AM
- Shooting Bucket/Sticks - Frank in Fairfield on Jul 16, 2017, 9:15 AM
- Bucket & Sticks - C.U.P(aka Phil) on Jul 16, 2017, 7:59 PM
- Or...if you're handy, you can make your own stuff.... - TMurray on Jul 16, 2017, 10:40 PM
- I use this Stack On Tool Box for a stool, and a Bog Pod - David Enoch on Jul 17, 2017, 8:21 AM
- Late reply, 'puter issues. What I use for "bucket and sticks"....... - nced on Jul 18, 2017, 8:10 AM