Return to Index  

Interesting but fugly

July 16 2017 at 10:02 AM

daveshoot  (Login daveshoot)
AR&P

Response to HW 44 pistol----was over on the Weihrauch site and noticed

I will not be first in line for this one, but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

It looks big and loud. It appears to be over 13" long, and is designed to accept a moderator. So you would have to add that to the cost, and the length, if that's important.

The top and bottom rails might be handy. They could have done that without the whole tacticool treatment. I really don't care for the ungainly look of this pistol.

At the price you stated plus the accessory, you could nearly get a couple Marauder pistols with integrated suppression, or a couple-three AirMaxes (to compare to guns I am familiar with), so I would have a hard time justifying one of these. I hope it shoots really well, and it probably does, being an HW.

Hope someone here gets one and writes it up!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.