Went to buy a lathe tonight and walked out with an old Talon as wellJuly 16 2017 at 10:33 PM
Abrackeen (Login Abrackeen)
I went to go look at a used Jet lathe a few hours ago. The old boy was asking what I made on my current machines so I told him air rifles. I was expecting a chuckle, but instead he said I've got a few one was even made here in Fort Worth. I asked if it was an Air Force rifle. He confirmed and said lemme go get it for you. Sure enough it's an old Talon S/N A000041. We haggled for a bit on the lathe, but I never forgot the Talon. Once we agreed on a price for the lathe I asked if he's sell the Talon as well. He said yes, throw in an extra $100. I couldn't pass on it. So now I get to explain to my wife yet another air rifle.
- One question as well. - Abrackeen on Jul 16, 2017, 10:46 PM
- A Series - Bruce Scott on Jul 17, 2017, 8:26 AM
- A Series - Abrackeen on Jul 17, 2017, 9:35 AM
- Heard back from Air Force - Abrackeen on Jul 17, 2017, 12:31 PM
- Can't help ya on the Talon.... - TMurray on Jul 18, 2017, 5:57 PM