Return to Index  

Went to buy a lathe tonight and walked out with an old Talon as well

July 16 2017 at 10:33 PM

Abrackeen  (Login Abrackeen)
YF12

I went to go look at a used Jet lathe a few hours ago. The old boy was asking what I made on my current machines so I told him air rifles. I was expecting a chuckle, but instead he said I've got a few one was even made here in Fort Worth. I asked if it was an Air Force rifle. He confirmed and said lemme go get it for you. Sure enough it's an old Talon S/N A000041. We haggled for a bit on the lathe, but I never forgot the Talon. Once we agreed on a price for the lathe I asked if he's sell the Talon as well. He said yes, throw in an extra $100. I couldn't pass on it. So now I get to explain to my wife yet another air rifle.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.