Ditch photobucket. This is how you can post pictures through your own net54 account.July 17 2017 at 9:10 AM
Steve in CT (Premier Login q1q)
1. Login Net54 and go to your account. (If you are at the Yellow you can click on upper left corner before the posts start on "my account"
2. Once there, on left side menu click on "Realms"
(If you don't have a realm, you can create one or many. You do this once.)
3. Click on files, click upload, select your picture and upload it..
4. When the picture is uploaded you see it there on the right. Click on the picture to copy its URL.
5. Come here and post they URL alike you did with photobucket.
Done. This works for IPads and PCs.
- Bravo! - Doug Wall on Jul 17, 2017, 5:27 PM
- Thank you Steve! n/t - Brushy Bill on Jul 17, 2017, 6:12 PM
- Well got to Realms ,clicked on that and no files or any - willy1 on Jul 17, 2017, 11:04 PM
- Free N54 accounts limited to 512kb of space? - JimC on Jul 19, 2017, 12:02 PM
- Testing... A funny... - Phil on Jul 19, 2017, 6:31 PM
- Just testing the waters - Jimmy Fussell on Jul 20, 2017, 11:47 PM
- Test...... - Tom Jurkewicz on Jul 21, 2017, 5:08 PM
- Image size is limited to 512-nt - Paul in Zhills on Jul 23, 2017, 12:41 PM