I sure will Randy!

August 6 2017 at 11:27 AM
MikefromMidland  (Select Login MScottLeeman)
YF12

Response to Glad to hear

I really need to take some time to figure out how to get pics up here. I think the rifle looks Fantastic with a little bit of work and elbow grease. Ended up sticking a UTG 4-16X44 SF on it with their medium size side wheel and it balances quite well. Added a one piece utg riser,the one with all the holes milled into it as I liked the look. Some of the reviews mentioned the little plastic Weaver rail having a tendency to pivot with one bolt attachment. I solved that by drilling and tapping the end of the rail with a 8-32x 1/2in socket set screw and drilling a corresponding hole in the stock. It's solid as can be now. Like You said,I like to work on things and fix issues/ shortcomings. Can't wait to get my paws on a QB Chief in .22 and spruce it up!

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.