is there any high quality co2 rifles out there that arent well known

August 6 2017 at 2:33 PM
ed  (Login edwierd)
YF

I recently got rid of my pcp guns because I got bored with them. tired of leaks. I have been considering getting a co2. I like to hunt ground squirrels and will not pass up a 50 yard or even further shot with my current springers. so I am wondering are the guns like hammerli 850 as powerful and as good as you can get in co2 or are there ones I am not thinking of. I will start by saying I had mrods and airforce and am not interested in going those routes again and probably not interested in discovery either. so are there other even better guns than an 850 power and accuracy wise. thanks.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Not really... - gubb33ps on Aug 6, 2017, 3:27 PM
  •  
  • some have - robny on Aug 6, 2017, 5:16 PM
  •  
  • airforce - Brian on Aug 6, 2017, 7:38 PM
  •  
  • QB - Jim in PGH on Aug 6, 2017, 8:46 PM
  •  
  • Ed, I may have something you would be interested in - DavidEnoch on Aug 6, 2017, 9:49 PM
  •  
  • Perhaps a Co2 tau Brno match rifle? - BeachBumPete on Aug 6, 2017, 10:34 PM
  •  
  • I've gone the Filipino bulk gun route. - Jon on Aug 7, 2017, 6:53 AM
  •  
  • There were some "match" types, but.... - gubb33ps on Aug 7, 2017, 6:43 PM
  •  
  • ok thanks for the replies - ed on Aug 7, 2017, 6:48 PM
  •  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.