Return to Index  

Photobucket Out-----------IMGUR In !!!!-------

August 6 2017 at 11:33 PM
doug phillips  (Login jdphill)
YF

Response to Fantastic shoot today

I think DB did a tutorial on Imgur not too far back in the posts (do a search).
I read it and waited a few days to build up Courage, LOL, and then just googled Imgur.com, signed in, and hit the 'Images' button and it asked me to 'drag' an image from my 'Browse' menu off my camera/computer and up it came.
Hey ! I was astounded at how quick and easy it was. I mean I was truly Impressed at how this site worked as advertised.
The only trick is when choosing the Size of your image to transport, using "BBCode -Copy" Only click on 'Thumbnails' never 'Original' or you too will receive the Giant 'Cat Face' Image on your entire screen that you have to scroll from side to side to see and also up and down. It's Enormous !!
So Far it' much easier to transfer pics than Photo bSucket ever was.
doug,P. Guess Who? Austin, Tx. c. 1968

[img][linked image][/img]
History IS the Preview of the Future, don't forget Any!
http://www.DamagedWoodStocks.Info
doug,P.

This message has been edited by jdphill on Aug 9, 2017 3:35 PM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.