Return to Index  

I've gone the Filipino bulk gun route.

August 7 2017 at 6:53 AM
Jon  (Login Jon88)
AR&P

Response to is there any high quality co2 rifles out there that arent well known

Right now I have 2, a Farco 22 cal and a M.M.B. Sky Hawk that shoots .375 lead balls, shot shells, and has a 22 cal sleeve. A very well made gun. The Filipino guns are light years ahead of contemporary CO2 guns in terms of valve efficiency. The Farco shoots much harder than my Crosman 160, although the fit and finish is crude compared to the 160. With a scope it's an accurate gun. The Sky Hawk will push the lead balls through 2 1 inch pine boards. It's loud as hell and a gas hog, but you'll be the only 1 on the block with one. Another advantage is these guns are meant to be survival tools and can be resealed with a couple of screwdrivers and hardware store o rings.

This message has been edited by Jon88 on Aug 7, 2017 6:55 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.