Return to Index  

Re: CO2 replica pistol

August 7 2017 at 11:57 AM
Jack in MA  (Login boomerdude)
YC

Response to CO2 replica pistol

Pyramyd has plenty of Sig-Sauer's to choose from. For around $100. They took my NRA code on my last order two weeks ago. Blow back is just the slide pulling back to load the next pellet in the magazine. The real deal ejects the spent cartridge before loading the next. The pellet pistol has no cartridge to eject so it's just for auto loading the pellet. these pistols are full metal replicas and while I don't own a Sig I do have several Beretas', a 1911, Schoefield #3 and a PPK. The most important thing to remember when outdoor shooting is that a police officer can't tell it's a pellet gun. They really do look like their real counterparts.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.