The KJW Sig P229 should do the trick.

August 7 2017 at 1:31 PM

KW  (Login CuomoSux)
YF12

Response to CO2 replica pistol

That particular model uses "green gas". You can substitute propane easily if he purchases the little oiler tip filler combination https://www.amazon.com/Airsoft-Innovations-GunGas-propane-Adaptor/dp/B005WK4D9W)

KJW does some of the best replicas at affordable prices. It is a Chinese company. The Japanese do very high end replicas...but will cost hundred more.

That KJW model shoots steel BBs. I prefer 6mm plastic BBs as ricochets are less of a problem.

That model can be purchased from RedWolf Airsoft in China. Cost is about $117 to your door. Be sure to get extra magazines and you will want a speed loader if they make one cuz loading up 26 BBS by hand is hard.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.