TX200 Mark III fixed

August 10 2017 at 7:32 AM
Karl  (Login KarlH60)
YF12

Response to Re: TX200 Mark III fixed

Martin,

No, I left the breech seals alone although I do have a set. I have shot the Crosman 14.3 grain Ultramag since installing the tune kit, but for some reason, I get better groups with the hollow points. It may have something to do with the dies that the pellets were made on, as I see considerable variability in the Crosman 7.9 grain HP pellets and assume something similar goes on with their .22's.

I've tried pointed pellets and see the same skewing problem as you have observed. As far as accuracy, RWS Superdomes are awful followed by the JSB RS and Air Arms Falcon pellets. Since these guns have a 9 inch barrel, the pellet "fit" has to be right for them to stabilize properly.

I have not shot the rifle over a chrono yet either, but suspect it is shooting a little slower than with the factory parts.

It has rained here seven days in a row and when it dries up and cools off a little, I'll take the TX200 to the gun club and shoot beyond 25 yards.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.