Longer screws didn't work

August 10 2017 at 9:39 AM
Terry E  (Login TleVta)
YF12

Response to Before You Tear Down--I'm Betting It's Your New Trigger Blade Screws

So I had to tear the action down again. Piston was stuck in the trigger housing with the main spring compressed.

I should mention this is an Umarex Surge. I also put a delrin washer inside the piston before I assembled everything.

Right now I'm checking the arrangement of the two latch plates in the trigger. The plate with the tab at the 6 o'clock position has some slight burrs from the piston shaft, and there's a bevel on the hole's radius. Ed, I know you've had them installed in different directions, but I'm thinking the bevel should be facing the rear so the sear will release. I didn't notice which way I had it in when everything was stuck in place.

I'd rather work on a Rekord right about now.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.