Re: TX200 Mark III fixed

August 10 2017 at 12:45 PM
Martin  (Login Mr9ball)
YF12

Response to TX200 Mark III fixed

My 22 TX MK5 is Vortek kitted also. You will definitely notice a reduction in power compared to factory due to the 28 coil springs. The benefit is outstanding though. It is SWEET! The 14.3 CP Premier Domed Ultra Magnums have, and still amaze me. I have a big stock of them now, and they will not collect dust.

You can somewhat inspect breech seals with an open chamber and the right viewing angle, using a small handhelt light. If they look nicely rounded like new ones, your fine. I would still replace at least the top one if my TX was stored for 2 years with the breech seals compressed.

You are still breaking in the new kit so there will be settling, some diesling and lubes to clear. Hone in your hold sensitivity...these guns CAN make more daylight from the last hole hole you made with the right pellet and execution off of a bench rest.

Do try those same domed pellets if you haven't. I have used then for years.

BTW, these domes are 5.5mm head size. Very snug fit.

This message has been edited by Mr9ball on Aug 10, 2017 12:49 PM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.