Awesome Rifle, but Needs a Trigger Fix

August 10 2017 at 9:37 PM
OhioBruce  (Login OhioBruce)
YF12

Response to CZ Slavia 634 red or blue on Ebay for under $115.00 with

The trigger can be vastly improved with the addition of a simple spring. You know how some of us pull the trigger with the safety on to take out the creep? This spring does it automatically during the cocking cycle.

I used a piece of .030" music wire to create a spring to push the trigger back to the point where it reaches the safety stop point. The spring is bent so that it does not apply force past the point where the trigger meets the safety.

Spring is held in place with a small piece of foam. The trigger guard compresses the foam.

You'll have to do some tweaking to limit the travel of the new front spring, balance the forces of the factory trigger return spring, and test to make sure you have a safe rifle.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.