Go for it

August 11 2017 at 10:40 AM

Steve LaPlace  (Login sjl6628)
YC

Response to Joe B and compressor

First and foremost the Carette is a great compressor. It is the most value for it's cost of any compressor in the under $2K category. Second, don't worry about shipping. It comes boxed in a wooden crate and is bolted to the bottom. Mine came all the way from China to my door in perfect condition. I kept the container which is perfect for packing and shipping in the unlikely event I ever need to ship it. It is easier to seal and reship than an air rifle due to the container it comes in. The package weighs less than 90 lbs. so it can be shipped via UPS or Fedex and will come to you insured. I haven't read about any Carettes getting damaged in shipment. Just do it. You'll love this compressor. I'd sell my favorite PCP before I gave up my Carette.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• +1...nt - Bill Day on Aug 11, 2017, 8:27 PM
  •  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.