T05

August 11 2017 at 10:12 PM

FANGLOBOWHITEFANG­čÄ»  (Login LOBOWHITEFANG)
YF12

Response to Looks a lot like the T-05 trigger unit in my RSW54...

I am guessing this is the Newer T05 that does not have the black sleeve that the assembly slides into that covers the top of the trigger. The older T05 had this cover that held the top cross bar and the long spring in place. On the T05 make sure when you install the pins thru the receiver that the safety notch is not in line with the pin. If not it will bind and can break the safety fork bar.

DoNe plenty of T05's and the 2 screw mods. Never had a problem with them. The coverlets T05 I had the same issue. Cocked and locked but would not fire. PITA when the spring is compressed and the piston locked. It is correct that you can adjust the screws where the trigger will not latch and or not fire.

2 screw mods need to be respected. Also once set to your liking blue LT. On a brake barrel the I'll adj trigger is a barrel bender even worse on a lever gun for fingers if the bear trap fails. Also with the 2 screw mid spring work can improve the mod and trigger pull weight. Jmo

FANG
JUNKYARD AIRGUN'S

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.