What a really nice rite up, I dont have that gift LOL /welcome back

August 12 2017 at 12:48 PM

Mike Ellingsworth  (Login 4888blues)
YF12

Response to Just Thinking Out Loud--May Start Doing Some Springer Tuning Again

I been turning down work as it comes in off of my you tube channel, often a guy will want a re barrel on there cheap gun or hatsan magnum so I refer them to a good friend of mine.
mean while I still work 5 days a week at my plumbing trade and that only leaves week ends to get back to what ever project I been into for me.

I planned on retiring and going into air gun work which did include the P I A hatsan rifles and of course the nice guns we all come to love in the springer line, then one day the light bulb went on.

I decided when I retire, I will retire from working for people and work for my self as a plumber taking on the easy work I want to handle.

Sure I have a passion for airguns and helping air gunners with there needs and giving some honest advice.
But the truth is, it is a lot of time for a little income on "all levels", So it may as well be on something that is able to make it worth it. That is the plan, I just hope I can make it cause thees 60 yr old bones have seen better days LOL

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.