Jim, I Think Maybe We've Crossed Paths Before In Years Past

August 12 2017 at 4:55 PM
Ed Krzynowek  (Login ekmeister1)
YF12

Response to This is good news

And I seem to remember some pleasant conversation. I see you still hang around. That's a good thing.

Getting to the point of your post, I didn't even know what a Hungarian Relum was until I looked at You Tube video within the last 24 hours or so. Although I'd love to help you out, it's one of the unknown makes I was alluding to in my post. So, those aren't on my list of immediately planned endeavors. Maybe somewhere down the line, but not now.

I plan to stick mostly to the Beeman/HW and RWS/Diana lines. I can quote most of their internal dimensions from memory, and I know what makes most of them tick (or not tick) including some of the fire points like triggers. That's where I plan to start. Your offer of allowing plenty of time is gracious, but time alone doesn't solve some of the trickier problems that arise when trying to tackle something not made in Germany or the UK. It's double true when you do a new model for the very first time.

And, speaking of the UK, I did tune some of the British Webley models, so I might take those on again, too. Good after-market parts are readily available for them and I know where to buy them. The TX can be a little tricky IME so I'm not sure about that one in the immediate future.

Hopefully we can drag up some common ground and I can help you out--and you can help me out--with one of the other air rifles I mentioned. And, by all means thanks for your reply.

Safe and Happy Shooting!

Ed Krzynowek, The Airgun Tune-Meister

"We can rebuild the squirrel. Make him stronger, faster...We have the technology"---Skyler M.

This message has been edited by ekmeister1 on Aug 12, 2017 4:55 PM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.