I had 2...

September 8 2017 at 12:07 AM
Erik  (Login hegshen)
YF12

Response to FX Streamline ( .22 )

I loved the design and action of the gun but was underwhelmed overall. The first gun did get 60 full powered shots before falling off the reg but the second one did not. The smooth twist barrels are designed for the JSB pellets at full power. When shooting the gun at medium and low power and the accuracy fells off significantly. So much so that it made the power adjustability useless in my mind. I did really like the weight and overall feel but couldn't justify the pickiness of the ST barrel. Probably why the crown is coming out with different twist rates to tune to a specific pellet.
I have and fx cyclone with the old LW barrel and prefer it.
Would seriously consider the umarex gauntlet for the shot count and accuracy. Shaping up to be a Best Buy.

Just my 2 cents,
Erik

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.