Help needed regarding carrying airguns from Seattle to NYSeptember 9 2017 at 8:52 AM
|Umair Bhaur (Login mubhaur)|
In fact one of my friends has to pick two airguns from Seattle and then along with guns he has to fly to NY. Later after some days he has to bring these pcp airguns out of US.
He has to fly from NY while leaving US.
Since we don't know the laws and regulations of various states of US, I request the forum members who could advice us in this respect.
Will there be any issues for flying with pcps from Seattle to NY?
Will there be any issues for flying from NY to some other country while keeping airguns in checked in baggage in dismantled state?
I wait for helpful input.
- Re: Help needed regarding carrying airguns from Seattle to NY - BillE. on Sep 9, 2017, 9:09 AM
- Re: Help needed regarding carrying airguns from Seattle to NY - crazyhorse on Sep 9, 2017, 1:09 PM
- Look into shipping them directly to the ultimate destinstion. - Jeff D on Sep 9, 2017, 1:55 PM
- I would contact the airlines and find out from them what is needed or allowed - bReTt on Sep 9, 2017, 9:40 PM
- Staying in NYC makes it confusing and possibly illegal - Frankopee on Sep 10, 2017, 1:40 AM