Very funny indeed!

September 9 2017 at 9:30 PM
Jim in PGH  (Login 144man)
YF12

Response to Funny you should mention it

I think the aforementioned Haenel 303 was part of the trade in which I acquired the Airsporter at Findlay this spring. I was ultimately able to get it apart, with the help of a 1/2" x 36" steel rod I got at Home Depot. A new piston head, oring, and buffer, and a Maccari .120 wire 32 coil spring, and all is well. I took the time to pre-set the spring to coil bind on a piece of all-thread, otherwise I never would have gotten it back together. A lot of work for 620 fps, but overall worth it. The Airsporter is a stunningly beautiful concealed underlever taploader. Certainly not user friendly as far as servicing, but a very unique rifle.

I did make sure to coat the threads of the end plug with anti-seize before reassembly, in case I ever have to go in again.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.