Return to Index  

Improving guns is fun for me >>ModEdited per RULE#13<<

September 11 2017 at 3:30 AM
Earl  (Login daystate395)
YF12

Response to Re: What "other issues..."?

All those things you said are true, but my particular pistol is very accurate and I have the trigger set to a light pull. These pistols are very well built for accuracy. The orings may be cheap, but they can be replaced. Iv'e put over a thousand rounds through mine and haven't had any problems. Wanting to add a huma regulator to my pistol is me tinkering. I think it would get better shot count and less change in velocity. I don't consider a couple of hundred dollars, for a very accurate air pisol much money. Adding a little more for a huma regulator isn't going to break my bank. I guess i'm saying adding attachments to my guns is just fun for me.

>>Disallowed text removed per RULE#13.<

This message has been edited by ClassMod on Sep 11, 2017 9:50 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.