Lubing with wax has been good for that so far here

September 11 2017 at 12:18 PM
Quinton Lewis  (Login Domer_Pyle)
YF

Response to X2 and its also a plus Josh if you wash the pellets and carefully lube them, it will

If you have any sports stores near you, or depending on the size of W-Mart you can get to, look for bicycle chain lube. White Lightning Clean Ride is one or Finish Line something or other. Shake it up but be careful because it comes out way faster than you'd think. You only need to put 2 big drops in an empty 500ct tin of pellets and add about half the pellets back in and roll it around in your hands for at least a few minutes.

It smells like those huge permanent markers before it dries but won't diesel once dried and will keep your bore shiny, plus it's good to use in trigger assemblies because it repels dust and dirt unlike greases/oils. I can't stop tinkering either and that's one thing I've tried that made an impression

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.