I too was disappointed by a PA tin of 7.33 JSBs

September 12 2017 at 12:49 AM
Patrick  (Login pat601)
YF12

Response to Something To Think About

Several tins did very well....then I opened a tin of flyers....grrrr...

I switched over to the AA falcons and virtually every FWB 300S I shot preferred the AA 7.89 with the AA 7.33 falcons either tied or shot only slightly second best for accuracy....(that's about 20 FWB300S).....25yds accuracy comparisons....

(FWB 300s at the 10yd range.... RWS wadcutters, HN wadcutters, Crosman cheapies can shoot some astounding small groups but at 25, 35, 45, 55yds the AA packaged 7.87s and 7.33 have proven more consistent than the JSB packaged version.

Yes Frank it would be nice to buy pellets from a specific lot or head size that's known to perform in a particular gun...frustrates when you pay $14.00 a tin for flyers.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.