Return to Index  

Ed, they are kinda

September 12 2017 at 2:41 PM
Josh3rd  (Login josh3rd)
YF12

Response to "What I want to know is how can you make sure that your rifle is straight?"....well.......

contradictory lol. Ed it is weird because when I shoulder the rifle and hold it to what I think and feel is level I then look through the scope and the reticle is at the 12 and 6 position but it's not matching with the plumb line for the top and bottom of the post and my bubble is far to the right. But when I bench it and plumb it with a plumb line and have the bubble level in the middle and look through it, then the reticle is at the 11 and 5 o'clock position. So I'm guessing it's me. But I still would like to know how to level the stock and fun action when the rifle/rifle stock doesn't have any flat spots.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.