You Can Try A Little Heat to Reveal the Hidden Label

September 12 2017 at 11:47 PM
Ed Krzynowek  (Login ekmeister1)
YF12

Response to Good Point

This is assuming the tin of pellets is now upside-down so you can see the labels on the underside of the tin. Please note that patience and a delicate touch are the keys for getting this to work.

Start by prying-up just the very corner of the label on top with your fingers--just enough to get it started--don't try to remove it yet. Then get a blow dryer and blow just a little bit of heated air across the top label that's covering the other one underneath. The top label should, unless they're just hopelessly glued together, come off in your fingers as you pull it the rest of the way off while still applying a little heat. Then you can read the writing that was hidden on the label that's attached directly to the tin. That usually works for me. If you use too much heat, though, it will probably mess up both labels beyond legibility.

BTW, if this is so obvious that it comes across as an insult to your intelligence, you have my sincerest apologies!

Safe and Happy Shooting!

Ed Krzynowek, The Airgun Tune-Meister

"We can rebuild the squirrel. Make him stronger, faster...We have the technology"---Skyler M.

This message has been edited by ekmeister1 on Sep 12, 2017 11:50 PM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.