Broken cocking lever rod RWS 48September 13 2017 at 7:31 AM
|Karl (Login KarlH60)|
I need to order one of these as mine broke through the threads yesterday afternoon.
I bought this rifle in 1989 or 1990 when I first got into field target. I believe it to be a T01, but see no markings on the gun.
Can anyone please confirm what I have and also, where to look for a cocking arm rod?
- Like this one - Nathan on Sep 13, 2017, 7:53 AM
- RWS48 Data - Frank in Fairfield on Sep 13, 2017, 9:10 AM
- There's the Official Part in That Other Post - Ed Krzynowek on Sep 13, 2017, 11:30 AM
- part no. 27-303636 $10.70 5 years ago from Umarex--if your rifle has - michael wolfram on Sep 13, 2017, 3:31 PM
- RWS 48 cocking lever rod - Karl on Sep 13, 2017, 7:13 PM