Easy to check for torpedo level (or any level) inaccuracy, simply..........

September 13 2017 at 9:37 AM

nced  (Login SpringerEd)
YF12

Response to Torpedo levels are a bit notorious for being inaccurate, flip them end for end

put the level on a flat surface and observe the position of the bubble, then swap the level end for end and place it on the surface at the same spot. If the bubble registers at the same position as before, the level is accurate.

Anywhoo....previous to the "bubble level procedure" my 50 yard poi would be correct but the 10 yard poi would be about 1/4" to the left, however the bubble level solved this issue so I'll stick with it! LOL....just re-checked my torpedo level and it's still good when checking my desk top by "end swapping".

This message has been edited by SpringerEd on Sep 13, 2017 9:38 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.